...Herbalife experience, shake recipe, results etc.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Weight Loss - Why Herbalife Works?

The answer is "Sustainability". Herbalife products and weight loss routine works simply because it is sustainable.

Why is it sustainable then? Sustainable because:
  • Herbalife F1 tastes superb! (I didn't mentione F3 coz it doesn't have any flavours and therefore tasteless). Anyone who has been on a 'diet', trying out all those meal replacement products you get off-the-shelves in pharmacies and malls are horrible to drink either in its taste or texture.
  • The formula of replacing 2 meals and still able to enjoy your favourite meals once a day is easy to follow. This formula doesn't make you feel like it's the end of the world where you can't eat your favourite foods i.e. nasi lemak, mee goreng, curry mee, etc... until you've lost weight.
  • Let's you flex your creativity mucles in preparing your meal replacement...(makes me feel like a bartender sometimes). You can mix it (shake it) with just plain water, fruit juices, milk, soya milk or yogurt drink. There are hundreds if not thousands of recipes that you can come up with (if you're the creative and brave). You can blend it with fruits and vegetables (no meat please! I've not tried but I can tell it won't be a recipe anyone would follow even if I did). All those possibilities of different tastes!

Many dieting programs fail simply because they are not sustainable. They only have ONE way of either drinking "it" or eating "it". It's not that they don't work in terms of losing weight; they'll work if you follow it through but the problem is to follow it through for whatever duration that is needed. And even if you did, there's always the relapse; after forgoing your favourite foods you can no longer will it not to anymore and you start going on an eating spree, only this time you start to indulge in all those 'food' uncontrollably and hence, the story we all use to hear "I lost 5kg back then only to put on 10kg more". I've heard that too many times and I'm glad that I'm not part of the statistics....well at least not yet, won't know until I've successfully lost weigth and maintain it for at least....I give myself a year.

Bottom line is finding a product and routine that works for you. I've found mine and it's Herbalife! Have you?

No comments: