...Herbalife experience, shake recipe, results etc.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome/Symptoms)...Herbalife A Solution?

NO, Herbalife is not THE solution but YES, Herbalife is A solution. Let me put it simply, Herbalife = Nutrition = Vitamins + Mineral = Healthier Diet = Better regulated hormones = NO or minimal PMS.

With the progress of age, career (sitting infront of the computer longer and therefore less time for physical exercises) and weight, PMS has started to become a real issue for myself. The symptoms are more obvious and the one that I hate most is the abdominal bloating and edema (fluid retention). Your clothes seem to be a little too tight all of a sudden. That's the physical part. The emotional part is even worse, you feel lousy and nothing seems to be right and you have no idea why!

PMS can be treated or subdued its 'ugliness' using drugs(medications) and hormones but recent research has shown that there are alternatives to the above and they are nutrition and lifestyle modifications (exercise and good eating habits) that are safe and just as effective.

Because Herbalife (F1) is basically a nutrition drink, taking it has helped me with my PMS. After the 1st month on Herbalife, I've already noticed that the symptoms are not that obvious and serious but I didn't want to believe it just yet. I still did not exercise regularly. As I continued with the Herbalife weight loss program, I constantly monitored my PMS and now after 3 full months on this nutrition diet, not only have I lost weight and clothes sizes, my pre-menstrual symptoms have lessen if not totally disappeared. :-)

Herbalife or not, getting good, sufficient nutrition with a dose of regular exercise is the key to putting PMS at bay.

No comments: