...Herbalife experience, shake recipe, results etc.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Flavours of Herbalife...Part 2

I wrote in the last blog about herbalife being a very sustainable weight loss/management program and one of the reason was simply because it gives you options in preparing your 'shake'. Today, I'm just going to highlight something about Herbalife's F1.

A pretty simple formula....

There are all together 5 x F1 flavours at the moment:

  • If you have 1 x F1 flavour, then you'll have 1 flavour.
  • If you have 2 x F1 flavours, then you'll have 3 flavours.
  • If you have 3 x F1 flavours, then you'll have 6 flavours.
  • If you have 4 x F1 flavours, then you'll have 10 flavours.
  • If you have all 5 F1 flavours, you'll now be able to drink up to 15 flavours!!!!

How? Take for example you have Tropical Fruit (TF) and Chocolate (CH). You can have TF on its own, CH on its own and you can mix TF and CH and create a new 'chocolaty and fruity' shake. For a person who loves to mix my 'drinks' (includes you-know-what...ahem), this is awesome! I'll never get bored with my shakes and that's why I'm still using it.

Of course I don't have all the flavours, not that crazy and not that rich too. :-)

I can't comment about other meal replacement products out there in terms of mixing the flavours but what I can say about Herbalife F1 is, the tastes blend and mix real well and superb at least for the below combinations:

  • TP + CH (my all time favourite and the super combo is superb with blended fruits)
  • CH + Strawberry (tried it with HL milk and Soy milk as well)
  • French Vanilla + Strawberry (tried it with HL milk)
  • TP + Strawberry (taste better with fruit juices)

Bottom line is, if you serious about losing or gaining weight, start making your shakes interesting for the extra mileage with Herbalife and a step closer to your ideal 'body condition and wellness".

No comments: