...Herbalife experience, shake recipe, results etc.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Flavours of Herbalife...Part 1

Ever wondered which F1 flavour goes well with what juices/liquid n how to make it?

After 2.5 months of using the product, I've never used the shaker until this morning. All these times my shakes are always 'blended' shakes. And so, I'm going to start taking my shakes with just the shaker (at least in the mornings when I wake up late) and let you all know how each of my experiment tastes like.

Today's try/experiment was with Tropical Fruit F1:












  • 2 x scoops of F1
  • 1 x scoop of F3
  • 200ml of Dutch Lady 0% Fat Drinking Yogurt, Lemon flavour
  • 200ml of Soyfresh soya milk
  • 60ml of water

Steps:

  1. I put in the F3 into the shaker.
  2. Then poured the yogurt drink, which was obviously a wrong move coz the yogurt drink is thick, a part of the F3 was not dissolved at the bottom of the shaker.
  3. Seeing this, I had to use a spoon to manually dissolve it.
  4. After the F3 has been dissolved, I added the F1.
  5. Then shake, shake, shake and more shaking.
  6. No problem in dissolving the F1, so at this point I figured if I'm ever going to use yogurt drink as my base, I should only put the F3 after I've poured the yogurt drink into the shaker.

  7. I then added my favourite soya milk and then a little water just so it wouldn't be too thick.
Result:
Nice! I figured I chose the right yogurt drink flavour, as Lemon blended very nicely with Tropical Fruit. Got my shake ready within 10mins.... but I was still late for work today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried it. Not bad......
Taste good. and also thanks to G. the shaker is working to my satisfaction now